Attractive Older Women Part 2

attractive older women banner - tina fey, jenna fischer, isla fisher, heather graham, famke janssen, diane kruger
Part 2 of 5

Part 1 set up the what and why, but as a recap:

Does age define physical attractiveness?  My point with this series is a resounding NO.  Not everyone ages well, and not every young person looks good – so, while good-looking people may look even better when they’re younger, there is no general expiration date on when good looks fade.  Case in point?  The following ladies…

Tina Fey – ’70
attractive older women - Tina Fey

Yep.. those glasses.  With or without them, though, she’s a sexy gal – and her quick wit only bumps it all up a notch.  I want to go to there.

Jenna Fischer – ’74
attractive older women -Jenna Fischer

Oh, Pam.  She’s a gal who is 10x better in motion, but still… pictures like this are nothing to complain about.  Plus, “The Office” could become nothing but shots of her big ol’ eyes watering up and I’d still be an avid fan.

Isla Fisher – ’76
attractive older women - Isla Fischer

That’s just her out in the world living her life.  Yep.. she’s on this list for a reason :).  Also, it should be noted… these first three gals are all known from being in comedy, and there’s a great appeal in a woman who won’t take herself too seriously.

Heather Graham – ’70
attractive older women - Heather Graham

My goodness, does this woman change?  She looks just like she did back when she was groping herself in the music video for “American Woman”.  Man, does that bring back memories.  Hmm, let’s all take a break and visit YouTube, shall we?

Famke Janssen – ’64
attractive older women - Famke Janssen

I just like saying her first name :). (although, my friend Sarah was college roommates with a gal from the same country as Famke, and said that we actually all pronounce it incorrectly… but I don’t care, it’s still fun to say even if it’s wrong)

Diane Kruger – ’76
attractive older women - Diane Kruger

A very fitting face to believably launch a thousand ships.  I’ve watched two National Treasure movies because of her.  Yeah, I know.

————————

Two down… three to go. Care to take another guess as to who is coming along next week?  Of course you do…

attractive older women - part 2 preview
Advertisements

About Mark Mushakian

Just a man who loves God, women, kids, dogs, movies, and every other lovely thing in life :)
This entry was posted in Lovely-Ladies and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Attractive Older Women Part 2

1. Briggity Brak says:

The question is: WHY, mark? WHY would you try to get a nice shot of Pam without a pleasant view of her chest? WHY, i say!

• Mark says:

Haha, like I said.. I didn't try that hard ;). I gave it some effort, though, because I didn't want this to be able to boil down to my just liking these women for their bodies. There's enough of that in this series, as it is. But I think the picture used is still darn sexy, and that's what this IS all about :).

2. Briggity Brak says:

Ok, these are getting harder.
    1) Diane Lane
    2) I don't know, but i WANT to know. I'll just guess Kate Hudson even though i know that's wrong.
    3) Lori Laughlin
    4) Leslie Mann
    5) I don't know, but she kinda freaks me out. Also, she kinda looked like Reese Witherspoon at first
    6) Sarah Morton?

3. Briggity Brak says:

Dammit, i mean Samantha Morton.

4. Justin says:

Yeah, that's why I put her as 4. She almost didn't make the list and Nicole Kidman/Tea Leoni almost did. I'm also wondering if Michelle Pfeifer would be on yours.

5. Justin says:

Oh, alphabetical. That's interesting. Then I think Nicole Kidman or Tea Leoni or Michelle Pfeifer is in the next group. Actually, looking at the blurs with that in mind, the second one reminds me of Tea Leoni.
    I kinda agree with both of you guys. I don't think Jennifer gets hotter (Career Opportunities) and I thought Marisa did, but seeing her somewhat recently made me lose interest.

• Mark says:

One of the gals you've mentioned was the same for me as it was with you and Marisa Tomei. I really, really wanted to put her on this list, and actually wavered back and forth for awhile, but I had to go off of her most recent appearances, and she just didn't do it for me anymore. It happens, though. Even Cloris Leachman looked pretty good when she was young.

6. Justin says:

I’m gonna ignore the blurry images and go with women I’d put in the next list.
    a) Naomi Freakin Watts
    2) Lauren Graham
    d) Elizabeth Hurley
    4) Marisa Tomei

• Mark says:

I definitely agree with A and 2, and D didn't even cross my mind (but, as I said, this is a small sample anyway), but I've never been a very big fan of 4 – just personal taste on that one, though.

• Briggity Brak says:

Man, mark, that makes me sad.
        I was actually gonna mention that Justin’s gonna be pissed if you don’t include Marisa Tomei, but i decided to wait until we get that far in the alphabet. Marisa Tomei is the one who truly embodies your argument for Jennifer Connelly (gets hotter as she gets older–not true for Connelly: go watch Career Opportunities or Labyrinth again).

• Mark says:

Oh, Brian… must you always confuse fact and opinion? I prefer Jennifer now, by leaps and bounds, over how she looked when she was younger. She was heavier then, her facial features more rounded than now… and these are along the same reasons I like Christian Bale's wife over Scarlett Johanssen in The Prestige, or January Jones over Christina Hendricks in "Mad Men". There are a ton of factors in what I might find attractive… but sharp features and a slender body are two of the bigger ones 🙂

• Justin says:

Gotta agree with Mark here. I wouldn't have been pissed off with Marisa Tomei being in there for a couple of reasons: a) Mark and I have very different tastes 2) She'd be near the bottom of my list.
          To emphasize our difference in tastes, I like Jennifer when she's "heavier" and with a more rounded face… which is along the same reasons I like Scarlett Johanssen over Christian Bale's wife in The Prestige. There are a ton of factors in what I might find attractive, but non-sharp features and some cushion for the pushin' are two of the bigger ones. 😀

7. Justin says:

*adds Charlize Theron to his list*

Reply away...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s